perjantai 21. maaliskuuta 2014

Anna Cernohorska

Ankelina@seznam.cz
+420 776 378 659

Fresh Collection

Collection is inspired by nature because it includes many patterns, shapes and colours. In these grey winter days I wanted to find something positive in Finnish nature. My inspiration is lichen - interesting shapes and structures of this common fungus.
 Inspiration.
 Moodboard.


Materials are primarily natural as leather and cotton. Main contrast in materials is between leather and hand crocheted and coloured structures from cotton yarn. In my previous work I never used crocheting, so it will be my new experience in this area.
Collection contains women elegant footwear and accessories. Finish customer is a woman who likes elegance and strong details with touch of romantic.
The goal is to impress young and fresh.


 Materials.



Sketches.
 
                                                           Work in process.

See you 15.5.2014!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti